11:45 p.m.

(0) Comments

Vote for your favorite name for Windows 8

Jean-Michel

, , ,

Stumble Upon Toolbar




Windows 7 is not out yet and we know Microsoft is already working on Windows 8. The question I’m asking today is what name should we give to that Windows? Well I have some ideas for its name.


I like Microsoft Windows Aqua, because I can see myself writing a news in 2015 : “Microsoft Windows Aqua leaked”.
One of my other choice is: Microsoft Windows Skynet, I don’t really need to explain why.
What about Microsoft Windows Revolution, you see if they have the name, maybe they will propose something new.
I saw on a serious website Microsoft Windows Vista. I don’t know why someone would name another product by the name of a failure.
I know it’s boring but I’m trying to be serious. I propose Microsoft Windows 8
Enough talk, time to vote! Feel free to propose new names.

Stumble Upon Toolbar
0 Responses to "Vote for your favorite name for Windows 8"

Post a Comment

Have an opinion say it!