10:51 a.m.

(2) Comments

Countdown to Windows 7

Jean-Michel

Stumble Upon Toolbar



Windows 7 is coming and its way better then windows Vista and it just dominate XP.


It has a decent interface with good performance  you will just like it.
So because you like it and you want a good OS(operating system) you'll want to know when it will be available.


It will available in :




Here is a real screenshot of windows seven. I took it myself because most of the ones on google search were fakes.





My version of windows 7 pro is a legal one I got it free from MSDNAA
Stumble Upon Toolbar
2 Responses to "Countdown to Windows 7"
Jean-Michel said :
September 27, 2009 at 12:56 p.m.
24 days remaining !!! I like the interface a lot
October 13, 2009 at 9:02 a.m.
Great stuff!
Get the countdown on your desktop too! http://gallery.live.com/liveItemDetail.aspx?li=7fd3cf89-9b69-4fd5-97b5-0cc45e78ccdb&bt=1

Post a Comment

Have an opinion say it!